We traditionally use the photographs in Photoshop and apply to them on Buttons. However now we are going to use a replacement technique using HTML CSS Bootstrap framework & Font awesome. With the default button combination (primary, info, danger) provided by Bootstrap, it will support Facebook login, Twitter login & Google login. If you would like to feature additional color designs, you may need to extend the default css file…
WordPress, Joomla and Drupal are the 3 preferred content management systems (CMS) on-line. All 3 are open source and designed on PHP + MySQL. All 3 vary considerably in terms of features, capability, flexibility and easy use. Below, we’ll take a glance at the number of benefits and drawbacks of every of these CMS solutions:
What is Node.js?
Build PHP XML RPC server and how to consume provided services with PHP and an Android application as a client. PHP side of things will be built on top of Zend Framework and for Android will be using very thin XML RPC library android-xmlrpc which can be downloaded . Lets assume that you already have downloaded Zend Framework and have Android SDK set up (as well as Android emulator). I’ll be using Eclipse both for PHP and Android development. Also, I’ll be using ZF tool for creating project, controllers and models. We’ll start with building XMLRPC server component. Continue Reading ->
CakePHP is an open-source framework for PHP intended to make developing, deploying and maintaining applications much easier. CakePHP offers many useful design patterns, such as the Model-View-Controller pattern, seen in other popular frameworks like Ruby On Rails. The CakePHP framework also provides a slew of valuable reusable libraries for dealing with common tasks
Why Should you go for Cake PHP
A significant amount of development time with PHP is spent rewriting common code for routine operations such as database access or returning data to the browser. Of course, all this routine code can quickly become disorganised in traditional PHP applications. What is needed is a framework for PHP that does what Ruby On Rails did for Ruby.
Below are just a few things CakePHP offers to make development easier.
- Free Open-Source MIT License allowing you to use CakePHP applications within any of your own projects.
- Compatibility with both PHP4 and PHP5. The minimum version needed is 4.3.2.
- Support for MySQL, PostgreSQL SQLite, PEAR-DB and wrappers for ADODB, a database abstraction library.
- Model-View-Controller layout.
- Easy CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) database interaction.
- Scaffolding to save production time.
- Search Engine Friendly URLS.
- Input validation and sanitization tools to make your applications much more secure.
- Templating with familiar PHP syntax.
- Caching Operations.